Tax Documents

Tax Documents

Pratomigranti » Living in Prato » Work » Tax Documents
Logo pagine interne
icona scelta lingua

Tax Documents

What is the Unique Certification (ex-CUD)?

The Unique Certification (ex CUD), a unique certifcation of income, is a document that employees receive every year and it details the income for activity carried out as an employee, for example full-time empoyees and subordinate workers. 

From 2014, INPS has issued the CU form digitally. To view and print the form, you need to access the website with your own PIN code. 

What is the ISEE?

The ISEE (Financial Status Indicator) is the value applied to the number of people in the family unit of the applicant (further deductions are permitted, for example, if a family member is disabled, the presence of minors and a sole parent, presence of minors with both parents working etc...)

The ISEE (Financial Status Indicator) is calculated by taking into consideration income, fixed assets, current assets and deducting rent or mortgage costs. 

The ISEE is a certificate, that is valid for one year, that is used by the applicant and all members of the family unit to avail of beneficial services: 

  • income support (payment to families with 3 minor children, maternity benefit, rent or mortgage support, credit loans;
  • reduced rates in some districts for public cleaning, medical prescriptions; 

  • reduced university costs, study grants and middle/high school text books, home help, school canteen and transport, public services for children and the elderly 

What is a VAT Number (Partita IVA)? 

VAT is an indirect tax, that is not applied to income but to goods and services; it is payable therefore by the end consumer (whoever buys, pays the price determined by the seller to cover his/her costs and to have a profit, plus the VAT tax goes to the State). 

All autonomous workers, in any sector, have a VAT number (free lance, artists, companies, businesses) to carry out their working activity. 

Where to go

CISL - Italian Confederation of Trade Union Workers
Viale Montegrappa
, 282
 - 59100
Switchboard: 0574 699111
Phone numbers: Income return statement and tax advice: 0574 22283
Tenants Union Sicet - Cisl: 0574 699102
Patronato Inas - Cisl: 0574 31647
Fax0574 21076
Office hours: Office hours:
Monday to Friday 9.00-12.30 and 15.00-18.30; Saturday 9.00-12.00

INAS- Cisl - National Association for Social Assistance
Monday to Friday 9.00-12.00 and 15.00-18.00; Satuday 9.00-12.00.

Income return statements and tax consultations:
Monday to Friday 9.00-12.00 and 15.00-18.00.
Closed Wednesday morning apart from during the fiscal campaign period (March-June)

Sicet - Tenants Union
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 9.00-11.45; Thursday 15.30-18.30

 Open the map in another page

Where to go

CGIL - General Confederation of Italian Workers
Piazza Mercatale
, 89
 - 59100
Switchboard: 0574 4591
Phone numbers: 0574 4591
Fax0574 459303
Office hours: INCA - National Confederal Assistance Institute:
Monday 9:00-13:00
Tuesday to Thursday 9.00-12.00 and 15.00-18.30
Friday 9.00-12.00
Saturday 9.00-11.30

Where to go

Agenzia delle Entrate - Inland Revenue Office
Istanza non più presente in archivio
Switchboard: 0574 4591
Phone numbers: 0574 49941
Fax0574 499420
Office hours: Monday to Friday fro 08.30-12.45, Tuesday and Thursday also open from 14:20-16.45
It is possible to make a personal appointment to get assistance or information relating to notices, payments, communications, partial verification notices, reimbursements etc..
Last update: martedì 28 june 2016
- Inizio della pagina -
Il progetto Pratomigranti è sviluppato con il CMS ISWEB® di Internet Soluzioni Srl